[linux-dvb] Re: FYI: Now on Mac OS X

John Dalgliesh wrote:

You can read about and/or download the binaries from the site I've created for it at http://www.defyne.org/dvb/. I'll distribute the source code from the same site when I've organised and cleaned it up a little.
can you please send me the code, no matter in what shape it is?

OK, that was all I wanted to say. And this must about the point where someone tells me it's already been done, right? :)
:)) (not really done, we thought about a generalized way to make the driver kit portable, prepared it -- see my other mail;)

btw I have an indirect contact with TechnoTrend. Initially I thought they
were going to give me some useful information, but heard nothing. When I
asked specifically for info on the TDA10045H, I received a reply saying
they would see what they could do, but then asking why I would want to
know about that when they are just about to shift production to using the
TDA10046H :). Now it looks like the only info they will give me is the SDK, which of course binds me to not attempt to reverse engineer it. Oh well we will see, they may want to help me out more after I have the SDK.
it should be much simpler for you to use the GPL'd TDA10045 driver you find in the CVS tree...

Holger