[linux-dvb] B2C2 (eg. Technisat SkyStar2) driver problems

I've been trying to install the B2C2 DVB drivers on a SuSE 7.2 box but the
kernel modules fail to load.
Specifically the first module to be loaded, sll_lib.o, fails to load
complaining of an unresolved kernel
symbol "CreateLVDSAtscNim". I can't find any information on this kernel symbol.
I've tried using a newly
compiled 2.4.18 kernel (matching one of the kernel versions they provide
compiled kernel modules for)
but no luck, same error. Has anybody been able to load the B2C2 drivers on
SuSE, or knows what this
kernel symbol is? Is there some option that I need to specify during kernel
compile that I may have left
out? Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.