[linux-dvb] Re: latest cvs driver and scan app

bigg wrote:

There propably ain't definition for your transmitter in initial.h file,
add one there or tell us what transmitter y'r using
It also could help if U told us your scan command string.

Ok, my transmitter is Bluebell Hill in Kent, UK.
My scan command string is: scan -o vdr | sort > channels.conf
Try scan -n -o vdr | sort > channels.conf

There isn't a definition for my transmitter in the initial.h
file.
Try something like one below, just change your frequency,
I believe that all British terrestials use same config otherwise.
------
        /**
         *  Crystal Palace, (BBC1, ...)
         */
        {
                .type = FE_OFDM,
                .param = {
                        .frequency = 505833333,
                        .inversion = INVERSION_AUTO,
                        { ofdm:
                                {
                                        .bandwidth = BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ,
                                        .code_rate_HP = FEC_3_4,
                                        .code_rate_LP = FEC_NONE,
                                        .constellation = QAM_16,
                                        .transmission_mode = TRANSMISSION_MODE_2K,
                                        .guard_interval = GUARD_INTERVAL_1_32,
                                        .hierarchy_information = HIERARCHY_NONE
                                }
                        }
                }
        },

(but i'm currently watching Bad Girls)
Bad Girls ??
Is it any better than the Heimatkanal on satellite,
That's about the only usefull channel on Astra anyway  :)