[linux-dvb] Nebual DTV card - Need help getting this working

Dear listers,

I'm trying to get my Nebula DTV card working. I'm running MDK linux 9.1. I have tried following the instructions here ...

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@linuxtv.org/msg10969.html

I have followed the instructions to the letter, but to no avail.
I have validated the card under win2k so I know it works. I have even built a linux test machine in an attempt to get it going.

I think I managed to build everything okay and I can load and unload the drivers using the dvb-nebula script on the web page above.
I have been trying to test the card using VDR and xawtv before I move over to MythTV but I just can't get it to work.
Xawtv hard locks the machine and vdr quits with the following message ..

"vdr: no primary device found - using first device!"

I don't appear to be getting anything here /dev/dvb .. so this might be the issue.

Any help will be gratefully received,

Regards,

Darren