[linux-dvb] Bt8xxx

Hi there,

Sorry for the newbie question regarding the bt8xx DVB installation but
HOW :-)

I am following the installation instructions and the wheels fall off on
the bttv driver patch... The docs refer to patching bttv revision .11
but there is no patch in the CVS matching (the CVS has a patch for bttv
revision .04) and I cant find the "Experimental" branch spoken of in the
mail archives. (could someone please point this blind man in the right
direction)

The distro I am using is Mandrake 9.1 (with 2.4.21 kernel)
The DVB hardware is the Pent@VALUE DVB receiver from pentamedia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since getting this beasty to work
will be quite great.

Best Regards,
Richard