[linux-dvb] Re: satellite newbie in the US looking for set upDVB on linux

Michael Glaum wrote:

Sorry, can't help. I'd be surprised if you can get a Nexus-s shipped to North America?
hauppauge sells them here.

Really, I don't think anybody is doing LinuxDVB on

North America birds. There are several FTA DVB birds
(Telstar 5?) I think but I haven't heard too much noise
on the maillist.

mostly we're seeing commercial DVB/IP applications. globecast has up some foreign video on T5 at 11.874 and 12.123. i don't know what else is out there.

:{)}