[linux-dvb] Re: Wrong colors using tvTime dvb-driver

Hello Ruediger,

thank you very much for pointing me into the right direction.
No problem. 8-)

Now tvtime-0.9.9 runs great on my own build kernel-2.4.22/gcc-3.2.3.
(Hauppauge-DVB-C, AMD-XP1700+, xfree4.2).
Good to hear. There are a few glitches for me (ie. some complaints about failed muting), but it runs ok for me, too.

However, somehow Xine and TvTime get along with Nvidia.

I'm going to tell you (and Gerd Knorr) when xawTv works for me again (maybe with the next release from Nvidia)
Ok, thanks. I guess Gerd Knorr is interested in finding out what's going wrong there.

Ciao Ruediger
CU
Michael.