[linux-dvb] Re: tvtime, dvb-c and a newbie question

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your help, I felt like a total idiot when I downloaded the
"other" dvb driver and read the FAQ there, all of my questions were
answered there, one by one. I guess I was just too enthusiastic about
getting the card to work.

Best regards,

Juhis