[linux-dvb] Re: tvtime, dvb-c and a newbie question

Michael Hunold (hunold@convergence.de):

> The av7110 driver from "dvb-kernel" has two sides: the "analog" video
> output you see on your screen is controlled via Video4Linux-2, the
> "digital" stuff (especially tuning) is controlled via the DVB API.
>
> So unless DVB-tuning support is added to tvtime, you need to tune
> using a separate tuning solution, for example czap or dvbtune.

  Michael, I'll note this on my webpages page.  I'm noticing lots of
users are searching google for 'tvtime+dvb' and getting to my page.
Hopefully I can give them more information.

  Adding DVB-tuning to tvtime would be cool, do you think it would be
hard to do?  Not that I'm offering to code it blind, I'm just curious :)

  -Billy