[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T in Australia problem

Oops meant to send to list.

In Australia in the a larger capital cities, yes this is true that most
channels are VHF. However according to the www.dba.org.au website, the
Darwin channels should be:

ABC   On-Air UHF 30 543.5 MHz Deloraine Rd
SBS   On-Air UHF 29 536.5 MHz Deloraine Rd
Nine  On-Air UHF 31 550.5 MHz Deloraine Rd
Seven Oct-03 UHF 32 557.5 MHz Deloraine Rd

Not sure about the 6 vs 7 vs 8 MHz bandwidth setting though.

> I think you want the newer version of this card, which has a
> TDM1316L +
> TDA10045H frontend on it. The newer version can receive both
> VHF and 7MHz
> bandwidth channels.

I have a Hauppauge Nova-T with this tuner/frontend combo (TDM1316L +
TDA10045H) and it works fine in Brisbane  where most channels are VHF.
The only one that isn't is SBS.

CH