[linux-dvb] Multicast DVB-T over UDP/IP

Hi;

I just subscribed to this list and this question might have been raised
before.

I need to create a digital IP-TV hedend (non comersial) and it seams to me
that using DVB-T is the way to go. I'm located in Stockholm/Sweden and from
what I understand the DVB-T distributor (Teracom) is sending out three MPTS
streams containing all channels.

Is there a possibility to get the MPTS streams from the DVB-T card and then
de-mux them and make several SPTS to multicast out on my local net? or do i
have to build a PC or use a DVB-T card for each and every channel?

Have anyone done this before?

Thanx for any information,

Anders.