[linux-dvb] Re: Multicast DVB-T over UDP/IP

On Monday 22 September 2003 11:52, Anders Nilsson wrote:
> Is there a possibility to get the MPTS streams from the DVB-T card and then
> de-mux them and make several SPTS to multicast out on my local net?

If three multiplexes (each mux contains several television channels) are being
broadcast, then you will need three DVB-T cards. They can be all in the same
computer if you like.

The budget Nova-T cards are best suited for your purpose, as these will simply
supply a raw MPEG2 Transport Stream containing all the various video and
audio streams.

Please look at www.videolan.org since this software now supports DVB cards
directly and will be able to do what you want.

Kind regards,
Gavin.