[linux-dvb] Re: It works!

Nico wrote:
can you please test that stream with mplayer-cvs?
It should decode it.

Thanks.
Umm.. how do I get that stream out of the dvb kernel driver then?
The entire driver seems written around 188 byte packets, and therein lies the problem.

I thought the easy way to do it would be to add a second
dvb_dmx_swfilter() designed around 204 byte packets..
I can't see an *easy* and reliable way to autodetect the incoming stream, particularly one that is not succeptible to trying to switch formats when a corrupt packet is recieved.

Brad

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses