[linux-dvb] Re: Some progress on Siemens DVB-C analog TV module

Michael Hunold wrote:
Hello Dominik,
Hello Michael,
with your latest changes, xawtv recognizes the tuner.
The picture is only black (but I expected this as your latest checkin commment talks about non working behavior), overlay doesn't work .
xawtv prints:
ioctl: VIDIOC_OVERLAY(int=1): Resource temporarily unavailable

Unfortunately there is still something wrong with the device settings in
av7110_vv_data_c. For my card (FSC 1.3), the OSD looks much better if the flags field contains SAA7146_EXT_SWAP_ODD_EVEN.

If you want, I can send you 2 screnshots which illustrate the behavior.

Regards

Dominik