[linux-dvb] Re: IP multicast package loss with current CVS driver

Hi Johannes,

 > Michael, could you please update and test angain with hw_sections=0
 > so we can find out whether this change actually fixes the
 > dvb_net problem?

I checked the new CVS driver, but it still looses a lot of packets (I think
it was around 7%). With hw_sections=1 this driver works fine.

Unfortunately I misconfigured my DSL router at the test site last
weekend, so I cannot connect to my test-PC right now, but I'll fix
that next weekend.

  Michael