[linux-dvb] Latest CVS - feedback

Hello

I installed the latest driver from CVS (Oct 14) yesterday, but for me
it worked very bad.

symptoms:

- The driver worked well for weeks now, but after installing
  the latest CVS (Root Dpram av7110.c av7110.h) I had several
  emergeny-exits from vdr when recording encrypted channels.

- I had in the last month none of the "unknown picture type" errors
  After the installation I was flooded by this error-message
  And indeed the pictures were really heavy distorted.

My setup: kernel 2.4.20 3 x Nova-S, 1 x Nexus S, vdr 1.1.25
          no plugin

regards
Wolfgang