[linux-dvb] Re: How to receive a TS containing PAT and PMT?

Hi Torsten,

[...]
>     Luca> PAT packet (PID = 0x00) with the Payload Unit Start Indicator bit
>     Luca> equal to 0, but the previous PAT section is already finished, hence
>     Luca> I think this is an error (isn't it?).  This is very strange,
>     Luca> because it happens only after selecting an ES PID.  Also, I receive
>     Luca> some PES packets with the Payload Unit Start Indicator bit set to
>     Luca> 1, but the Packet Start Code Prefix is wrong...
>
> >From a previous message of yours I see you have a Nexus,
Yes, I am currently trying a Nexus card.

> which isn't designed for direct TS reception.
In fact, I was trying to "recostruct" the TS by filtering some of the
PIDs. But it seems that it will not work :(
Ok, I'll try a different DVB card.

> In fact, if I read the source correctly, the driver
> creates a fake partial TS from the (P)ESes out of the 711x...
Before changing the DVB card, I'll try to have a look at this... Can you
give me a pointer into the sources?

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

Sponsor:
Al Garden Center Peraga fioriscono nuove iniziative: ecco i Tour Day Peraga, per andare alla scoperta del Canavese! INFO 0125 665500
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1613&d=16-10