[linux-dvb] Re: How to receive a TS containing PAT and PMT?

Torsten Duwe wrote:

> From a previous message of yours I see you have a Nexus, which isn't designed
> for direct TS reception. In fact, if I read the source correctly, the driver
> creates a fake partial TS from the (P)ESes out of the 711x...

Nope, the av7110 generates the partial TS directly.

But if you record the streams which are currently being decoded
the adaptation fields are trashed, and duplicated packet or
packets with errors might have been removed already
(I'm not sure about this).

Johannes