[linux-dvb] Re: can't record some channels with vdr and a nova-sbudget card.

    Claas> Today I get two new Nova-S cards (from www.dvbshop.tv). They look
    Claas> nearly the same as the cards I already have
    Claas> (<http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de/claas/novas.png>). With these brand
    Claas> new card I get the same errors as before so I really think there
    Claas> is a new dvb budget card out there that needs special handling.

FWIW: this seems to be a Nova-Ci, only without the "-Ci" ;-) so you have a
board very similar to my troublemaker. The PCB seems to be the same, only
that I have the Ci parts and IR receiver installed, and the the newer /SHA
frontend.

	Torsten