[linux-dvb] DVB-T Full Featured card update

Since that long chain a good few months back I had given up on ever getting
my full featured DVB-T card to work.  Symptoms were that after a few channel
changes something would stop working and no more output from the card until
the driver was reloaded (although the card appeared to still tune and stuff,
just no output from it...)

Anyway, since then I bought a new PC and a variety of new powersupplies, and
thought I would give the card another go....

...It's now rock solid....!  In the last week it hasn't fallen over once
using DVB cvs drivers from about 1-2 weeks ago.  I didn't investigate fully,
but I think I might have had a single lockup using DVB 1.0.1 when I started
testing, but a lot of stuff was getting pulled in and out and that might be
a spurious comment

Anyway, if someone has fixed something then thankyou very much!  It may also
be just that the powersupply is much more stable in this new box (however, I
did try a couple back when I was having problems).

Is anyone still seeing these old symptoms with the latest drivers?

Thanks

Ed W