[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T Full Featured card update

--On den 31 oktober 2003 17:13 +0000 Edward Wildgoose <Ed@Wildgooses.com> wrote:

Anyway, if someone has fixed something then thankyou very much!  It may
also be just that the powersupply is much more stable in this new box
(however, I did try a couple back when I was having problems).
It could also have been your motherboard that had poor power
distribution. As I have said before, I couldn't get a single
glitch free second of video before I moved away a fan that was
connected to the motherboard - poor power distribution, on an
intel/dell board.

Is anyone still seeing these old symptoms with the latest drivers?
I have the last months got rid of most of the problems I used to
have using different patches from Juergen and by trying things
myself, but since the driver has been reworked and updated recently
I decided to try just the plain CVS one.
It works rock solid for me too! Thanks to those that have been
working on it!

(Bit I still have problems with the hardware bugs, the bad
reception on some frequencies which may be partly due to
what seems to be a big impedance mismatch between the RF
module output and the SP8870 input, and the poor video
out with lines/waves rolling over the screen and which I
have no idea what causes.)

/ragge