[linux-dvb] Re: Kernel crash in saa7146_fops.c:13

It crashes when I'm changing channels in MythTV or sometimes when I start watching live tv in MythTV
It sometimes crashes when using xawtv and changing channels.

MythTV is configure to use the V4L interface only and currently I'm only using it for watching analog channels.

I'va also have trouble configuring MythTV to work with both the digital and analog part of the card.
It seems that I can't use both the V4L linterface and DVB interface at the same time, and if I try
to only use the V4L interface I'm unable to change DVB channels :(

/Anders

Michael Hunold wrote:

Hello Anders,