[linux-dvb] Re: Kernel crash in saa7146_fops.c:13

Hello Anders,

It crashes when I'm changing channels in MythTV or sometimes when I start watching live tv in MythTV
It sometimes crashes when using xawtv and changing channels.
Ok. Can you try and capture the oops and run it through "ksymoops"? Please send the output to me in private.

MythTV is configure to use the V4L interface only and currently I'm only using it for watching analog channels.

I'va also have trouble configuring MythTV to work with both the digital and analog part of the card.
It seems that I can't use both the V4L linterface and DVB interface at the same time, and if I try
to only use the V4L interface I'm unable to change DVB channels :(
The V4L and DVB parts of the card are not locked against each other, ie. you can tune with the DVB part even if you are watching an analog channel. 8-(

Of course this should be fixed in some intelligent way.

/Anders
CU
Michael.