[linux-dvb] av7110_ir and kernel 2.6.0

Hello,
last weekend i switched my vdr-pc to kernel 2.6.0. Now i have an echo of the pressed remote keys on the
terminal window.
With kernel 2.4.21 i <simple> rmmod keybdev.o module and the echo was gone...
What should i do under a 2.6. kernel?

Is there any configuration possible for those events? What can i do if i want the hauppauge remote control
and an usb keyboard (needs keybdev in 2.4 ?).

Last question: is there a simple way to get the name of the event device for dvb-remote (needed for the
remote plugin from vdr like /dev/input/eventX , X needed!)?
I have seen that X could change sometimes ( at starting dvb drivers).

Regards
Axel Beier