[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplayer

Alexandre CONRAD writes:

 > executing the playlistX.sh file.
 >
 > Also, what's the difference with :
 > ntuxplayer -d 0 foo.mpg
 > ntuxplayer --device 0 foo.mpg
 > ntuxplayer --adaptor 0 foo.mpg
 >
 > When I try reading on the 2nd board with `ntuxplayer -d 1 foo.mpg` it
 > tells me the device is busy. It's trying to read on the 1st one. So now
-d is for the device number of the video/audio device of an adaptor
that has more than one video/audio device, e.g. /dev/dvb/adapter0/audio[devnb]

 > I'm using :
 > ntuxplayer --adaptor 0 foo.mpg
 > and
 > ntuxplayer --adaptor 1 foo.mpg

Sorry, there is a mistake in the help message it should say either --adaptor
or -p (not -d).

 > Also, I have been doing maraton video. For some reason, sometimes (after
 > a few hours) the video gets stuck. Apparently, it's not the board that
 > has a problem (no frezze or hung), it's the ntuxplayer I think. So to
 > make it going again, I have to kill PID (witch is the ntuxplayer line),
 > and my playlist0.sh will continu going on with the next video, and it
 > runs again for hours... until it gets stuck again.
 >
 > Any ideas ?

No, never tried that. How long does it take?

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>        I like GNU, but I couldn't eat a whole one          <<<|