[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplayer

-d is for the device number of the video/audio device of an adaptor
that has more than one video/audio device, e.g. /dev/dvb/adapter0/audio[devnb]
What card has more than 1 ouput ? With the same card, I could read 2 videos ?

> I'm using :
> ntuxplayer --adaptor 0 foo.mpg
> and
> ntuxplayer --adaptor 1 foo.mpg

Sorry, there is a mistake in the help message it should say either --adaptor
or -p (not -d).
ok. (TODO list)

> Also, I have been doing maraton video. For some reason, sometimes (after > a few hours) the video gets stuck. Apparently, it's not the board that > has a problem (no frezze or hung), it's the ntuxplayer I think. So to > make it going again, I have to kill PID (witch is the ntuxplayer line), > and my playlist0.sh will continu going on with the next video, and it > runs again for hours... until it gets stuck again.
> > Any ideas ?

No, never tried that. How long does it take?
It depends... can be 4 hours or 2 days... I can't really tell. It's pretty random. I usually let it run during the night, and usualy 1 of the boards gets stuck (or both) when I'm back in the morning. Killing ntuxplayer is enought for the playlist to keep going on with the next video.

I have a PC running now with a single board... it's been 13 hours ok since it's last boot. I also ran from the 4/01/2004 @ 13:45 until the 06/01/2004 @ 04:18 then it got stuck.

What about having a playlist running with "&". Do you see the same 100% CPU problem ?

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development