[linux-dvb] DEC2000-t, Cologne DVB test-mode, howto, guide

Hello everyone,

I own a(n) Hauppauge DEC2000-t. Getting
it to work in Cologne, Germany using Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r1
has been - mildly put - nontrivial. More bluntly, it has
been a pain. It only worked after I had spent about five
hours in front of the computer and worked through
the whole thread "Hauppauge DEC2000-t (Germany) tuning
question"  on this list.

To save others the trouble, I have gathered the information
I learned and needed on my website,
http://www.roland-gersch.de/dec2000.

Comments & Corrections are welcome. I will be reading this
list, unless volume turns too high for comfort.

Grüße vom ITP Köln an die Herren Metzler & Metzler :)!

Yours,

--
Roland Gersch
Antworten an r@roland-gersch.de.