[linux-dvb] Re: 1.0.2 Release?

> > on my system channel switches are _very_ slow, especially the switch is
> > between diffend transponders (up to > 1 sec.). The only reason i use
> > dvb-kernel with 2.6.x is the still living hope that some day the nasty
> > outcom/soutcommand errors will be fixed there...
> >

> Maybe a silly question, but did you enable diseqc?

Yes, i use diseqc with my primary Rev. 1.3 DVBs (Alps-Tuner). But switching
with the latest dvb cvs under 2.4.23 is with the same setup much faster. If
you talk about the soutcommand errors: I have diseqc enabled three month
ago, but the errors still stay since last april.

At the moment i use dvb-kernel cvs from last weekend with 2.6.1-rc3.

Greetings

Andreas Share