[linux-dvb] Nova-T USB in linux 2.6.1?

I am trying to get a Hauppage Nova-t USB to work using
the drivers in linux 2.6.1 - I insert the modules
dvb-core, dvb-ttusb-budget and alps_tdmb7 which seem
to load correctly, but if I try to run scan, it fails
to find any channels, and I get this in my
/var/log/messages:

Jan 16 15:17:48 graphite kernel: ttusb_start_feed
Jan 16 15:17:48 graphite kernel: ttusb_start_iso_xfer:
failed urb submission (0: err = -22)!
Jan 16 15:17:48 graphite kernel: ttusb_start_feed
Jan 16 15:17:48 graphite kernel: ttusb_start_feed

I googled "failed urb submission" and it appears that
it is something to do with the usb system being
different in linux 2.6 to how it was in 2.4

Do I need to upgrade to the cvs version of the
drivers? and if so, how do I download them?

Thanks very much,

James Birkett