[linux-dvb] Re: Fwd: vdr reports broken video stream with dec-2000t

On Thursday 22 January 2004 23:15, Alex Woods wrote:
> Xine tunes to the first channels in ~/.xine/channels.conf initially.  What
> happens if you put a channel you know works well at the top of the
> channels.conf?

And found the problem, there are illegal entries in top of channels.conf
I copied it from dvb-apps/util/szap/channels.conf-dvbt-berlin and didn't have
a look at it since :(

Xine does not react on direct urls like dvb://<channel> and uses the first
entry. Funny enough, after I changed .xine/channels.conf vdr works also.

I am very sorry to complain about the module. It was a newbieerror on my side.
But these entries should be removed from cvs, they make no sense in my opinion
(maybe someone can explain me them?)

Regards

Rafael

--