[linux-dvb] DEC2000t Infrared remote with Lirc

Ok next question (sorry)
a- does the infrared remote that comes with my DEC2000t work with Lirc?

b- does anyone have the appropriate button maps e.t.c

c- Would it be possible to use a different remote (With more buttons?) with the DEC2000t so i can gain more functionality in MythTV?

Cheers i really appreciate all the help from u guys, u make it possible for us newbies to battle are way through when we would normally be banging are heads on the wall and rebooting into windows.

Gareth