[linux-dvb] Testers wanted

Hi,

we're preparing the 1.1.0 release in the CVS repository. In order to avoid too many bugfix-releases I'd like to invite you to test the release code before we'll put it on the website. To do so please do this:

$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv/ co dvb-kernel
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv/ co dvb-apps

$ cd dvb-kernel && make release && cd -
$ cd dvb-apps && make release && cd -

$ cp dvb-kernel/*.tar.gz .
$ cp dvb-apps/*.tar.gz .

Now you have the driver and application release tarballs located in the current directory. Please proofread the documentation and check for inconsistencies or typos, please install the driver and test, please check the application tarball, test whether everything is complete and working as expected.

if no serious problems arise we hope to be able to announce the release within the next few days,
many thanks in advance for your help,

Holger