From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org] On
Behalf Of Holger Waechtler
Sent: segunda-feira, 26 de Janeiro de 2004 11:15
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Testers wanted

Hi,

we're preparing the 1.1.0 release in the CVS repository. In order to
avoid too many bugfix-releases I'd like to invite you to test the
release code before we'll put it on the website. To do so please do this:

$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv/ co dvb-kernel
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv/ co dvb-apps

$ cd dvb-kernel && make release && cd -
$ cd dvb-apps && make release && cd -

$ cp dvb-kernel/*.tar.gz .
$ cp dvb-apps/*.tar.gz .

Now you have the driver and application release tarballs located in the
current directory. Please proofread the documentation and check for
inconsistencies or typos, please install the driver and test, please
check the application tarball, test whether everything is complete and
working as expected.

if no serious problems arise we hope to be able to announce the release
within the next few days,
many thanks in advance for your help,

Holger