[linux-dvb] Re: Nebula DigiTV and nxt6000 problems

Changing the code to:

        case FE_INIT:
                nxt6000_reset(fe);
                nxt6000_setup(fe);
                break;

        case FE_RESET:
                nxt6000_reset(fe);
                break;

Still works for me. Is there any documentation regarding this board? I
would like to have a crack at getting the FE_READ_BER,
FE_READ_SIGNAL_STRENGTH, FE_READ_SNR and FE_READ_UNCORRECTED_BLOCKS
ioctls running. I know the board can do this as the manufacturers
Windows software displays these values.

Robert