[linux-dvb] Re: Why can't I edit mark under 2.6?

Gregoire Favre wrote:

as I couldn't edit mark in VDR with 1.3.x under 2.6.y I came back to
vdr-1.2.6: same result :-(

It seems that going to the mark with 7 or 9 I don't obtain a complete
"pause" but only a partial one: some part try to pause but I can see
that other part want to go further...

All I can do is killall -KILL vdr...
I have the same problems with 2.6.1, as i mentioned before. My vdr (1.2.5 and 1.3.2) does not freeze completely but pauses for 3-10 seconds. So i can cut movies but it takes much longer. I own a single DVB-S Revision 1.3.