[linux-dvb] Why can't I edit mark under 2.6?

Hello,

as I couldn't edit mark in VDR with 1.3.x under 2.6.y I came back to
vdr-1.2.6: same result :-(

It seems that going to the mark with 7 or 9 I don't obtain a complete
"pause" but only a partial one: some part try to pause but I can see
that other part want to go further...

All I can do is killall -KILL vdr...

I have just compiled a 2.4.25-pre7 with dvb-kernel and with it, I can
perfeclty edit my marks with both 1.[23] VDR version, so I think the bug
should be in the dvb driver.

I have two Hauppauge Rev. 1.3 cards.

On vdrportal.de I found one person who can edit it's mark, he has 1 x
Sat rev. 1.3 + Sat- Budget...

Thank for all help,

	Grégoire