[linux-dvb] loading multiple cards

Hi,

I would like to know how in what order the driver loads the multiple FF cards in my system. I have 3 FF cards. And it seems that on the mother board, cards from the top are loading last.

AGP slot ---
empty ---
Nexus-S --- <-- /dev/dvb/adapter2/video2
Nexus-S --- <-- /dev/dvb/adapter1/video1
Nexus-S --- <-- /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
used ---
used ---

But it seems that today, after a reboot, it loaded in a different order.

AGP slot ---
empty ---
Nexus-S --- <-- /dev/dvb/adapter1/video1
Nexus-S --- <-- /dev/dvb/adapter2/video2
Nexus-S --- <-- /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
used ---
used ---

Is there a way I can make SURE the cards will load in the same order ? I'm using playlists for reading on-disk videos, and I have a playlist for each board. But I want to make sure that after a reboot, my playlists will feed the right cards with the right videos to be displayed on the right screen.

Best regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development