[linux-dvb] Behaviour of the list

Hi,

it seems that the list changes its behaviour weekly: When I first joined the list, "reply" sent a mail to the author of a post only and "reply all" to the author and the list. Then this changed to "reply"->list_only, "reply all"->list_only. Now we're back to "reply"->author, "reply all"->author & list.

I don't care if it's that way or the other way around, but it's irritating to have this changed every few weeks without notice.

Anyway, it's good to have a list at all. Thanks to the convergence people!

Niklas