[linux-dvb] Intro

Hello,

I just discovered DVB. I had not known that this technology existed. I am
cautiously optomistic about the possibilites.

Tell me, is there any resource that tells me the current status of
development tree for a certain driver. Lets say the Nexus-S driver or the
Nova-s? Is there unified bug reporting, along the lines of Bugzilla?

I am probably going to be in lurk mode for a while, since I can't afford my
Nexus card just yet and frankly my knowledge of Linux is pretty poor so I
doubt I will contribute much in the way of advice to others. Still I would
like to keep abreast of the developments and such.

-DR