[linux-dvb] Re: behaviour of TDA10045 using high channels

Pete Martin wrote:
Has anyone had experience of using the tda10045 based boards on some of the
higher frequency UHF channels? We are seing some problems and I was
wondering if this common, or if I should consider upgrading my drivers.

We have observed in Spain, where the upper channel is 66 which corresponds
to 834MHz, the board can't be tuned. Lower channels such as 57 which
(correspond to 762 MHz) also sometimes give errors, though this channel can
be tuned to ok.

We are using a fairly old (but stable!) dvb-kernel driver from around August
last year.
Please use a more recent driver from dvb-kernel CVS, there has been a bug in the frequency calculation for the PLL in the old release and old CVS snapshots.

Holger