[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T and CAM support

According to what I have read, I believe that this connects to the premium
card, rather than the budget card. What Hauppauge sell is the TT-DVB-T card
as their WinDVB-T card.

It should work with a WinDVB-T 1.2 card from TechnoTrend, which is the
premium version.

I have one of these on order,  well as a TT-DVB-S and a TT-CAM/CI. The order
would have been shipped today but <RANT>Paypal have introduced a new rule
thanks to Visa. It seems that if your original Visa card you connected to
Paypal was replaced by Visa and was given a new number, your old card is
still registered as the one that PayPal check. Its been disabled by Visa and
hence gives you a zero credit limit on PayPal. According to PayPal UK this
morning, the only solution is (and I quote) "register a card other than Visa
or open a new PayPal account". Thank you PayPal and Visa. </RANT>

Sorry, folks, that nothing to do with DVB cards or Linux, but I just had to
get it off my chest. I feel better now!

So, Steve, watch this space. When I eventually get my cards, I will let you
know if it all plugs together.

Adrian (who is a visa short of a paypal account).