[linux-dvb] Re: Generating progressive video

Allow me to suggest something (hopefully not too stupid)

Why not make this part of the 'softmpeg' library announced in
direcrfb.org site a few weeks back. There is already CLE266 based
hardware decoding being developed there in addition to software decoding
I believe, so adding av7110 based hardware decoding there also might
make this softmpeg library quite useful for lots of projects.

just my $0.02

juhis