From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf Of Max Nickel
Sent: quinta-feira, 19 de Fevereiro de 2004 13:13
To: Pedro Miguel Sequeira de Justo Teixeira
Cc: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: AMD64 and DVB

Sorry that i'm answering that late, but i was bit busy with university
the last days.

Well i can try to check it out with 2.4 Series and dvb-1.1.0 but i don't
know if all my hardware works so well with 2.4. Second, as Gerd said,
DVB works fine with 2.6 and isnt dvb-1.1.0 in kernel 2.6.3 ?

Anyway as i compiled 2.6.3 today i noticed a warning that i missed so
far in saa7146_hlp.c:

drivers/media/common/saa7146_hlp.c: In Funktion »saa7146_set_position«:
drivers/media/common/saa7146_hlp.c:569: Warnung: cast from pointer to
integer of different size

Might this cause my problems perhaps ? (Comment above the function says
it calculates some memory offsets)

so long
/max

Am Mo, den 16.02.2004 schrieb Pedro Miguel Sequeira de Justo Teixeira um
11:10: