[linux-dvb] Couple of frontend questions

Hi, the first version of the new frontend stuff is coming along nicely. I have
a couple of remaining questions:

Why is there an FE_RESET ioctl immediately after the FE_SET_FRONTEND in
dvb_frontend_recover.. surely the frontend code itself should take care of
performing a reset if it needs to?

What exactly is FE_CAN_CLEAN_SETUP about? I can see the first few times, it
causes the frontend loop to issue an FE_RESET.. but not in the later times...
what _exactly_ is this bit meant to mean?

ta