[linux-dvb] Re: How do I know if the firmware is loaded correctly ?

Hello Hauke,

* Hauke Reese <reese@fh-westkueste.de> [11-01-05 13:55]:
> You mean the /usr/share/doc/packages/dvb/README.SuSE ?
> yeah I do so and all modules are loaded, even if I delete the files in the
> firmware directory !

i dont know how suse hanle this, i had done it by hand.
I checked it out via CVS and read the README from there.

> But perhaps do anyone know wich files must be in the /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware
> directory ?

the file is called dvb-ttpci-01.fw for my FF card.
But i switched back to kernel 2.4, because on kernel 2.6 i get
distortions in all my recordings.

--
Bye
Matthias