[vdr] Re: vdr killed my video archive

Hallo Matthias Schniedermeyer,
am Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2003 um 09:49 hast du folgendes geschrieben:

MS> I'd guess that i have to copy the DVD-R after 10 years.
MS> (Verbatim "advertices" with a lifetime of 20 or 100 years. But i don't
MS> believe that)

Too bad if you reallise after 10 years that the lifetime of your dvds
wasn't that great (because you never before used your 500 dvds after
you burned them;-)

>> MS> (Currently > 500 DVD-Rs)

MS> Mostly never. But i look EVERYTHING before i burn it. So i've seen
MS> everything at least once. :-)

Why to you then waste your money in burning them to dvd?!
Sounds a bit like "my-video-archive is bigger than yours" to me.
;-)
ciao
mario

Mario Schellenberger