[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-wapd-0.0.1 pre-release

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Thomas Heiligenmann wrote:

>I've made a version without tables and it looks quite useable. I'll upload
>it later as version 0.0.1b...

Great, let us know when it hits the 'net.

Btw, why do people always use all those "a", "b" etc version numbers? I'd
say this single change a fairly big change in a plugin which isn't too
large, so I'd say it'd warrant a 0.1.0 or a 0.0.2 version number. In the
end it will mean that the plugin is rock solid, has extensive features and
great usage at version 0.0.2b-rc4-pre28. :)

--
             In the Beginning it was a nice day.
                           -- Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens

Home | Main Index | Thread Index