[vdr] Re: Universal-remote (again)

So do I. I hate it, but I have not found anything better. I programmed VDR
on a SAT device, with code 0200. This makes all the buttons except U1 work
just fine. The only problem I have is that STOP=GREEN and REC=YELLOW, so I
program them on the user buttons bellow.

Adrian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index