[vdr] Re: Universal-remote (again)

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 08:50:28PM +0100, Adrian P Challinor wrote:
> > I have an OneForAll Digital4 remote.
> >
> > Do you have a good site that explains how to program codes with the
> > magic key?
> >
> > I have setup my remote using SAT, but found it hard to make all the
> > buttons respond with unique codes.
> >

> So do I. I hate it, but I have not found anything better. I programmed VDR
> on a SAT device, with code 0200. This makes all the buttons except U1 work
> just fine. The only problem I have is that STOP=GREEN and REC=YELLOW, so I
> program them on the user buttons bellow.

Personally I have the OFA 4-in-1 [1] and I programmed my VDR to accept
the VCR code 0315 and only button I am missing at the moment is the
10/-/-- button. Whonder if there is some code in VCR codes that send
that too, does anybody know one from VCR codes?

Additional comment: this code doesn't send any codes to my Pioneer DVD and
Sony TV and all of the signals sent by this setting are unique.

[1] http://www.oneforall-int.com/english/products/urc/URC-7040.htm

--
     Jukka Palko        jpalko@vapaa.fi
     Postmaster         jpalko@ipi.fi