[vdr] Re: Universal-remote (again)

Hi!

"Palko Jukka" <jpalko@ipi.fi> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 08:50:28PM +0100, Adrian P Challinor wrote:
> > > I have an OneForAll Digital4 remote.
> > >
> > > Do you have a good site that explains how to program codes with the
> > > magic key?
> > >
> > > I have setup my remote using SAT, but found it hard to make all the
> > > buttons respond with unique codes.
> > >

> > So do I. I hate it, but I have not found anything better. I programmed
VDR
> > on a SAT device, with code 0200. This makes all the buttons except U1
work
> > just fine. The only problem I have is that STOP=GREEN and REC=YELLOW, so
> > program them on the user buttons bellow.
>
> Personally I have the OFA 4-in-1 [1] and I programmed my VDR to accept
> the VCR code 0315 and only button I am missing at the moment is the
> 10/-/-- button. Whonder if there is some code in VCR codes that send
> that too, does anybody know one from VCR codes?

This is just great, i have the same remote. What kind of ir-receiver do you
use, because the nexus reciever doesnt work very well, at least not with the
one im using right
now(http://home.t-online.de/home/tb_electronic/vdr/ir_controller.html#comman
ds).

> Additional comment: this code doesn't send any codes to my Pioneer DVD and
> Sony TV and all of the signals sent by this setting are unique.
>

> [1] http://www.oneforall-int.com/english/products/urc/URC-7040.htm

regards
Bjørnar Nilsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index